We are thrilled to release our IDE version 0.3.0. It comes with many salient features greatly enhancing sCrypt development experience.
REPL (Read-Eval-Print Loop) is the single biggest change of the new version. During a debug session, developers can now evaluate expressions interactively and move fast!
Developers can also watch expressions.
Language and SDK Improvements
- Add sighash preimage parsing: no more magic indices.
- Simplify (new Tx()).validate() to Tx.checkPreimage(): now checkPreimage() only takes ONE line.
- Add domain subtype OpCodeType and SigHashType: constants are used in place of obscure hex numbers.
- Static contract properties, besides static methods.
- Type inference with keyword auto for basic types.